Refresher oils are used to renew and restore the decorative fragrance or to add fragrance where needed in the home.
For use with Potpouri, place the remaining potpouri into a plastic bag. Add half a bottle of Refresher Oil to contents, close the bag, and shake to distribute the oil. The wooden curls are nature's sponges, first absorbing and then carrying the fragrance to your home.
Do NOT use refresher oils in a diffuser.
- Agave Pineapple: a lush, fruity floral blend of pineapples and rosewood paired with sweet agave and jasmine.
- Bourbon & Bergamot: Bold citrus fragrance softened by cashmere musk and hints of bourbon.
- Cotton Ginseng: Freshly picked cotton blended with jasmine, eucalyptus, and lavender florals enveloped with sandalwood and musk.
- Cinnamon Cider: Apple, Pear, Cinnamon, Rose, Tobacco, Cherry Wood
- Pumpkin Spice: Maple, Pumpkin, Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg, Cherry, Balsam
- Valencia Orange: A scent of sweet oranges mixed with notes of apples and red berries with a hint of citrus peel.
Sparkling Currant: bright notes of red currant and rhubarb, embellished with floral touches of jasmine, rose, and chamomile.
- Smoked Vanilla & Santal: Smokey Vanilla, Orange Blossom, Cream, Oud Wood
- White Amaryllis & Rosemary: Lemon, Rosemary, Ginger, Oak Moss, Cardamom
The Smell Of Christmas: Clove, Orange, Cinnamon, Spice, Wood.
- The Smell Of Spring: Pineapple, Green Hyacinth, Jasmine, Rose, Balsamic, Vanilla
- The Smell Of Tree: Pine, Cedarleaf, Fir Balsam, Bayleaf, Clove, Moss
Sorbet: Lemon, Grapefruit, Lime, Ginger, Musk, Floral