Refresher oils are used to renew and restore the decorative fragrance or to add fragrance where needed in the home.
For use with Potpouri, place the remaining potpouri into a plastic bag. Add half a bottle of Refresher Oil to contents, close the bag, and shake to distribute the oil. The wooden curls are nature's sponges, first absorbing and then carrying the fragrance to your home.
Do NOT use refresher oils in a diffuser.
- Agave Pineapple: a lush, fruity floral blend of pineapples and rosewood paired with sweet agave and jasmine.
- Bourbon & Bergamot: Bold citrus fragrance softened by cashmere musk and hints of bourbon.
- Cinnamon Cider: an exquisite blend of cinnamon and spices mixed with apples and a touch of citrus.
- Cotton Ginseng: Freshly picked cotton blended with jasmine, eucalyptus, and lavender florals enveloped with sandalwood and musk.
- Gingerbread Brulee: notes of sweet vanilla and marshmallow layered with spicy ginger, cinnamon, and clove
- Pomelo Pomegranate: A sweet citrus blend of pomelo and pomegranate musk infused with a hint of clementine blossoms.
- Pumpkin Spice: the aroma of spiced candied pumpkin accented with ribbons of vanilla, maple, and cherry
- The Smell of Christmas: seasonal notes of clove, orange, cinnamon, spice, and wood.
- The Smell of Tree: Pine, Cedarleaf, Fir Balsam, Bayleaf, Clove, Moss.
- The Smell of Winter: Mandarin, Lemon, Vanilla, Orchid, Spun Sugar, Sandalwood, Cedar Wood.
- Valencia Orange: A scent of sweet oranges mixed with notes of apples and red berries with a hint of citrus peel.
- Vanilla Rosewater: Wild rosewater, bergamot, ylang-ylang, pink peony, vanilla, patchouli.
- White Teak and Moss: clean fragrance of fresh citrus over notes of earthy moss, coconut, and sandalwood.